* Go to where the puck is going
* Marketing do not equal advertising
* Don’t worry about the tactics
* Social graphs of what people are doing online: open approach like Google vs. more walled garden of Facebook
* The mix of experts vs. wild west mentality on blogospher will settle down
* People want a voice and want to be treated with respect
* Anticipate how you’ll be relevant to people’s lives
Here’s a video interview with the great marketing guru Seth Godin sharing great insight as public relations, marketing and advertising find ways to team up more and more for online efforts. He mentions a forthcoming book “Meatball Sunday,” finding the best mix and match to meet relevance. He has a great collection of fun-to-read books and an edgy, thought leading blog.
Thanks to Polli.com for the inspiration.