iJustine uses a nifty, effective video production technique:
- ask the same questions for every interviews
- edit together everyone’s response in order that the questions were asked
- create a collection cutaways that all have a common theme (in this case, the Talking Heads song that plays while she’s on hold) that help transition from one set of Q&As to the next
- use humor (not rude, or disrespectful)
- leave an unanswered question — i.e. “what is that song that’s playing (Talking Heads)”
Very cool. Wonder how long it took her to produce and edit. It’s a fine finished piece — brava!
I crack up a few times during the video, especially when she asks: “Why is Steve doing this to me?” Listen for the response she gets!
iJustine is an Intel Insider social media adviser, so I hope to get more videomaking newbies to learn from her talent and Tasty Blog Snack blog.