The Social Media Club of Silicon Valley will be at Intel Headquarters on October 22 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. for a panel discussion on Social Media and the Enterprise: Looking Forward.
Register to attend the event here and see the online Upcoming Events listing here.
- Shel Israel is moderating – great social media man and teacher who wrote the book “Naked Conversations” with Robert Scoble
- Dave McClure, 500 hats blogger, software geek and spirit behind recent gathering for Facebook application creators called Graphing Social Patterns
- Jeremiah Owyang, social media researcher at Forrester and master Web strategist
- Jennifer Jones, host of “Marketing Voices” video Podcast available on the PodTech network
- Eleanor Wynn is an Enterprise Architect, Social Computing and blogger at IT@Intel
- Bob Duffy, community manager of Intel’s Open Port
Prior and after the discussion, get a show and tell from online community builders from KNTV-TV’s communities efforts, Intel’s Open Port for IT pros and Intel Software Network community.
We will try to livecast the event through UStream.TV, allowing people to watch live and send in comments to the live event — embedded below.
Homepage for the Social Media Club http://www.socialmediaclub.org.
UPDATE: Watch and chat live on UStream’s site here (tried embedding comments below). Thanks Jeremiah.
<embed width=”563″ height=”266″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” flashvars=”channel=#Social-Media-Club–Intel-Hea” pluginspage=”http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer” src=”http://www.ustream.tv/IrcClient.swf”\>
One thought on “Social Media Club, Silicon Valley Inside Intel Headquarts”
Ken, you may want to embed the chat room, or link directly to the ustream page where both video player and chat room reside.
I’m telling folks to join in and watch live.