The Social Media Club of Silicon Valley will be at Intel Headquarters on October 22 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. for a panel discussion on Social Media and the Enterprise: Looking Forward.
- Shel Israel is moderating – great social media man and teacher who wrote the book “Naked Conversations” with Robert Scoble
- Dave McClure, 500 hats blogger, software geek and spirit behind recent gathering for Facebook application creators called Graphing Social Patterns
- Jeremiah Owyang, social media researcher at Forrester and master Web strategist
- Jennifer Jones, host of “Marketing Voices” video Podcast available on the PodTech network
- Eleanor Wynn is an Enterprise Architect, Social Computing and blogger at IT@Intel
- Bob Duffy, community manager of Intel’s Open Port
We will try to livecast the event through UStream.TV, allowing people to watch live and send in comments to the live event — embedded below.
Homepage for the Social Media Club http://www.socialmediaclub.org.
UPDATE: Watch and chat live on UStream’s site here (tried embedding comments below). Thanks Jeremiah.
<embed width=”563″ height=”266″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” flashvars=”channel=#Social-Media-Club–Intel-Hea” pluginspage=”http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer” src=”http://www.ustream.tv/IrcClient.swf”\>